Kangaroo™ ePump Enteral Feeding Pump
When patients require nutrition through continuous feeding, intermittent feeding, or feeding and flushing, the Kangaroo™ ePump enteral feeding pump delivers in one compact, easy-to-use device.
Revolutionizing the delivery of Enteral Feeding begins with E
• Easy – Easy step-by-step prompts, intuitive user interface and simplified set loading.
• Everybody – Appropriate for virtually all patients, from infant through geriatric years.
• Everywhere – Easily transportable, with battery pack for up to 15 hours of backup power.
• Enteral – Continuous or bolus enteral feeding and flushing capabilities, accurately and reliably, all from one pump.
Kangaroo™ ePump Feed and Flush
Kangaroo™ ePump Feed Only
Kangaroo™ Connect Enteral Feeding Pump
When it comes to feeding patients at home, we know how hard it is to find the right enteral feeding pump. You need a pump that is accurate, and won’t contribute to “alarm fatigue”. With forty years of industry-leading nutritional delivery experience, the Kangaroo™ Connect pump is the smallest and lightest Kangaroo™ pump yet. All the same great features you expect from a Kangaroo™ pump… now even better.
Kangaroo™ Connect In Service
Kangaroo™ Joey Enteral Feeding Pump
The first hydrating ambulatory enteral device available, the Kangaroo™ Joey pump assures clinicians of accurate and reliable function while providing patients with freedom and mobility.
• Delivers consistent and reliable enteral nutrition and hydration while patients are on the go.
• Fully portable design with backpack.
• Compact, lightweight construction – Ideal for use by all ages requiring home or ambulatory care.
• Easy, intuitive interface – Ensures accurate and reliable delivery of preset volumes.
• Ambulatory-specific feeding set design.
Preparing and Loading for Feeding
Priming for Feeding Only
Using the Continuous Mode Feature – Feeding and Flushing
Using the Flush Now Feature
Using the Resume In Feature
Priming for Feeding and Flushing
Using the Adjust Settings Feature
Using the Continuous Mode Feature – Feeding Only
Using the Keep Tube Open (KTO) Feature
Home Enteral Feeding Guidebook
Click here to view